ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO UTILITY CASTINGS, ACCESS COVERS AND GRATES
Selecting utility castings can be surprisingly challenging.
In order to do so, buyers, specifiers, stockists and contractors have to navigate the potential minefield that is presented by the variety of products, specifications and third-party standards.
As with many other construction products, unit price is obviously an important factor. But more important are quality, suitability and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Our Essential Guide cuts through the confusion, giving you everything you need to make informed decisions and select access covers, gully gratings, channel gratings and kerb drainage castings more effectively.
It offers an invaluable overview of:
- The Markings on a Casting and What They Mean
- Standards and Load Classes
- Going Beyond Standards
- Why Weight Matters
- Choosing a Cover
- Choosing a Grate
- Selecting the Right Supplier
- Casting Checklist
- Thomas Dudley Castings
Thomas Dudley manufactures a comprehensive range of covers and grates that comply fully with British Standards.
This range offers:
- An extensive selection of access covers, gully grates and other utility castings
- Reduced supply chain and installation costs
- Next day despatch / collection
- Patented / patent pending innovations
- Interference hinge for gratings to offer superior stability alongside quieter and safer operation
- T slot for lift out covers offering 135 degree hinging for enhanced safety and one man operation across virtually all sizes
- D400 and above grades supplied HA 104/09 compliant as standard, fully flanged and with 80mm minimum insertion depth
The FREE guide is available in printed and PDF formats.
To request your copy, please complete the simple form below.